Upcoming Features & Content
Medieval Empires will be adding a series of exciting new features, item types and content to the game in the future, to make sure that the players always get the best, most enhanced gaming experience!
- Clans & Alliances of Multiple Clans
- More Single-Player Missions
- Clan-Missions – Where Clans would collaborate daily
- In-game Marketplace & Auctions
- Social Media Shareability - Sharing animated images, etc. on social platforms
- Prestige-System – Influencing benefits on counties
- Land-Improvements – Using legacies to create permanent perks for counties
- Boosters – Consumable items that have a temporary effect
- Gear for Heroes – Items with durability which improve the stats of heroes
- Mounts – Heroes can be modified into cavalry through the addition of a mount
- Cosmetics – For Heroes and towns mainly and potentially for the county as well
- Ingredients – Needed to craft Boosters, Gear, etc.
- Buildings: Crafting-Building, Defense-Buildings
- Units & Decorations: To allow for individually customised city designs
- New Factions: Add further factions with individual characteristics for more enhanced gameplay
In the near future, Medieval Empires will feature several 'LiveOps' events, in which 'historical battles that took place in a specific area of the game's world will have 're-runs' at the same time of the year as the actual historical event.
For instance, if the Mongols had a great invasion in the Summer of 1241, Medieval Empires would have a 'Mongol Invasion Event' launch and run each Summer. These events are large-scale PvP battles in which players can earn specific rewards/NFTs.